Sign in to follow this  
Phallen Cassidy

Heavyshelf Podcast Details

I have heard the first episode of the podcast, but I can't find the others anywhere. There's an event tag which says a new one is coming up, but no information about where/how I can listen. Can someone hold my hand through this? I'm lost, scared, and need an adult.

On 10/2/2019 at 9:52 AM, Phallen Cassidy said:

I have heard the first episode of the podcast, but I can't find the others anywhere. There's an event tag which says a new one is coming up, but no information about where/how I can listen. Can someone hold my hand through this? I'm lost, scared, and need an adult.

Sorry for the confusion and unreasonably long delay in response. The previous podcast episodes were on a computer that was in need of repair so the audio files couldn't be accessed until recently. All of the previous podcasts will start to trickle onto iTunes and YouTube over the next coming days. We'll also update the details on the events calendar soon.