Sign in to follow this  
SingedEarth

Fan of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?

Have you played PUBG? What are your thoughts on (arguably) the largest battle royale game around and the one that shot it to the high skies in popularity?

Used to be, just rather bored of the game. I gave it many chances throughout early access and the developer let the community down with regards to optimization and cheater prevention. I just don't find it that enjoyable anymore and friends I'd usually play with have ceased playing it also.

Currently have 1,354 hours played, according to Steam. So you could say I'm a fan. I think it's MUCH better to play than when in early access and initial release. The new winter map is brilliant.

Got back into it recently. The new map is pretty good, I'm just amazed by how proactive they are with banning people and acknowledging your reports with a pop-up. Pretty neat.

I'm a PUBG defender. I love it so much. I can see why it may not be everybody's cup of tea, and why some prefer Fortnite, but I feel like Fornite's shooting model is utter garbage and I hate how it feels and plays; if it got rid of building, tightened up the shooting, and slowed it down a smidge, I may enjoy it more.

I still feel that daddy PUBG reigns superior. But, that's just my opinion!